-fOrEveR iN My LifE-

Be yOurSelf

Monday, August 24, 2009

Assalamualaikum.....
my name is muhamammad fuad saifullah bin zainal....
just call me "fuad" i live in pasir gudang...my birthday is on 8 june1991....
so now..im 18 years old...hehe...i love to eat "nasi goreng pataya" because
it look interesting..hehe..and Ivery2 love milk..i just a simple person,
simple need and simple in everything...huhu...i actually loving person...
mm..not realy...hehe...but i very love my friends...because...
without them....i'm not will be in uitm...mm...then..i have..8 siblings...
i'm the third one...my first siblings is my brother...his 21 years old...
now his continues his study in michegan university in united state...
he take biotechnology course...i feel jeolous with him acttually...
however,his my brother...i happy has brother like him..hehe....i also has
sister...now she practical in nurse...and i have one little brother and four
lovely sister....then...my lovely woman and girl in the world...is my mum....
normala binti mohd yatim..now she 42 year sold...she always support me..
whatever i do....whatever i feel...she the only one who knowmy heart..hehehe...
so i very2 love her...then...my father...idon't know where he is now...
from primary school...until now...i have a problem with my speaking,writing
and learning in english...so i has to do something to myself...because...now i
know...english is important.... (^_^)

1 comment:

  1. wslm fuad, hey, that is long..good good
    i love malaysian food very much. so you have a lot of siblings, it must be fun when all of you are gathering for hari raya..i like it a lot!
    it's a good thing that you are close to your mom. such a good son

    anyway, i'm here for you. use me while you still can. i don't know if i will be here next semester. i might not. so, use me, see me, ask for my help. i want to help my students as much as i can

    ReplyDelete